We are looking for senior, full-stack software developers that above all else, are personable, purpose driven and collaborative; those who take pride in delivering quality software and have a passion for getting things done.
Additionally, you will be required to:
- Understand and translate user requirements into pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- Write unit and integration tests and perform code reviews
- Continuously explore opportunities to improve our development and operational processes to deliver value to our customers faster!
- Work hand-in-hand with our support team to resolve customer issues if escalation is required
What you will need:
In order to hit the ground running, you need to have:
- Strong backend development skills in C# and SQL Server (5+ years)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- A solid sense of ownership and focus on delivering quality solutions
- An understanding of secure development practices
What will help:
While not essential, bonus points will be awarded to those with:
- Agile software delivery experience
- TypeScript and/or Angular (2+) skills
- Cloud development experience (ideally Azure)
- Experience working in continuous delivery environment
- Knowledge of, or DevOps expertise
We pay commensurate with your skills and experience and also allow you to take your birthday off!
Only Australian citizens or permanent residents can be considered for this role.