Endpoint IQ is a Brisbane based tech startup owned by one of Australia's largest medical research institutes, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute. We build high quality software for the health, research and academic organisations. Our profits are redirected back into medical research to provide benefit for the entire community.
Endpoint IQ promotes and rewards innovation. We encourage passionate, solutions focused people to apply. The culture within our company is highly valued and we are seeking applicants who will contribute to this positive environment.
About the role
Working in small teams or individually, you will be responsible for development and support of custom built industry leading research and digital health applications. Exercise your development skills at all stages of the development life-cycle, from UX design to DB development. The dev team are early adopters and actively research and prototype new technologies, particularly in the cloud space.
Endpoint IQ works closely with clinicians, academics and administrative support staff across major research and health centers in Australia. Our products can directly influence the way research and health outcomes are achieved. Working within a relatively flat organisational structure means you will have a direct impact on this. We are seeking responsible, results driven applicants who take pride in their work.
Benefits and perks
- A flexible working environment with remote work options
- Highly supportive team environment with a highly valued culture.
- Ability to learn and expand your CV from a broadly experienced world class development team.
- Opportunities for growth into leadership roles
- Reward for innovation and solution architecture skills
- 4+ years web development experience
- Proven programming ability in C# and the .NET framework
- Substantial experience implementing web solutions with ASP.NET MVC and .NET Core
- Proficiency with SQL database design and development
- Proficiency with front end web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Azure or AWS cloud environment and services
- DevOps experience in the following tools (or similar) GIT, Azure DevOps and Octopus Deploy
- Exposure to or experience working within clinical or academic institutions