Sydney or Melbourne CBD. We will consider Visa Sponsorship for the right person, skillset and experience.
As System Architect you will manage complex infrastructure on AWS and Azure. You need to have experience on complex environments that has automation, orchestration defined or to be defined. You will be contributing to different phases of the consulting, implementation and service operation life-cycle.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, operation improvement and debug Cloud environments in AWS and Cloud Management Platform and orchestration tools
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures through automation tools. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Consult with other team members and use prior expertise with AWS/Azure to extend an existing framework of automation across new and existing application environments
- Process analysis and design, with a focus on identifying technology-driven improvements to core enterprise processes
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- 5 + years of experience in architecture of solution on Cloud
- AWS certified solutions architect
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services - EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, VPC, ElastiCache, Lambda, Opsworks, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, AWS Route 53, CloudFront, SNS, SQS, Amazon Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledge about CI and CD using GIT, Jenkins and Ansible
- Strong knowledge of API's and Microservices
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Cloud Security.