Sydney CBD based only.
We will consider Visa Sponsorship options for the right person, skills and experience.
Salary package can include Long Term (share options) and Short Term (cash bonus) incentives which are achieved through high performance.
Our Product Owner is the leader responsible for maximising the value of the products created by a scrum development team. You will work closely with the Product Management and be an agile in practice as you take on several roles, including business strategist, product designer, market analyst, customer liaison, and project manager.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and the team to define and communicate the product road map
- Manages stakeholder expectations and keeps them informed, including preparation of reports for management
- Track Scrum team(s) delivery cadence
- Provide day-to-day tactical direction for the team (defines project goals, sprint / iteration objectives and priorities, what to build in what sequence)
- Writes well-defined User Stories/Use Cases and acceptance criteria
- Lead Sprint Planning meetings; explain feature priorities and requirements to the development team
- Lead the sprint review (demo) to provide fast feedback on sprint results;
- Lead sprint retrospectives and contribute to continuous process improvement.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Cloud base Rostering Time & Attendance product development or product management
- Demonstrated work experience of agile/scrum methodology
- Proficiency with a variety of agile project management tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Ability to write well-defined User Stories/Use Cases and acceptance criteria
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong communication, presentation and listening skills.