You will be part of a team developing a highly interactive application using modern system architecture and user-interface methods. You will need an appreciation for fluid interfaces and develop lean assets to improve graphical performance and memory usage.
Required experience and technologies
- Strong C# .NET skills in multi-threaded environments
- Solid code design / architecture principals including MVVM
- WPF and/or Silverlight
- Graphical mathematics knowledge ( Matrices, Trig)
- Test Driven Development
- Computer Graphics algorithm knowledge
- XAML ( Custom controls and theming)
- Experience with UWP, WinRT and or WP8
- Experience with Win2D
- GIT Source Control
- Agile Software Development
Join a development team that works smart, enjoys a social catch up and has a sense of humour.
- A salary to reflect how good you are
- The opportunity to set the technical direction from day one
- Work with talented technical passionate people
- Easy-going, social environment. You really need to see the office and meet the people!
- Develop for the latest hardware, with technical challenge