District is the world's greatest urban exploration platform. Powered by cutting edge technologies, we bring cities to life as never before. District is a movement created to inspire urban dwellers to rediscover their city, explore the world and level up their fitness. Using our mobile application, users explore their city and complete challenges to gain points and climb up the leaderboard.
We have recently hosted two successful District events in Singapore and Hong Kong with thousands of participants coming out to compete, and we're looking to grow the team to take the District technology platform to new heights.
You will work in the District office in Bowen Hills, Brisbane, Australia alongside our talented development team. The role may also include opportunities for international travel, including to work with our team in Singapore.
- At least 3 years of Unity3D experience
- At least 3 years of C# development experience on any platform
- Proficiency with software design fundamentals and design patterns
- Proficiency with designing user interfaces in Unity UI
- Ability to work from concept through design, development, and delivery of projects
- Good knowledge of popular Unity libraries
- Familiarity with AR development in Vuforia
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with development using Firebase