Are you passionate about building great software? Are you interested in the front-end user experience as much as the back-end application architecture, performance and scalability?
We are looking for a talented senior developer to join our small but growing team. You will be involved in all aspects of our software development lifecycle, and must be comfortable tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. You’ll be working with cutting edge technologies, and will have the freedom to choose which technologies to use when building new features.
Skills & Requirements
Our cloud based SaaS product is built on a C# ASP.NET Web API and MS SQL Server back-end, and AngularJS/Bootstrap/HTML5 front-end. Experience with this specific technology stack is recommended, but not required – our focus is on skilled engineers who are can learn, adapt and apply new technologies in varying scenarios.
Experience with the following will also help:
- AngularJS /Knockout/Backbone or similar JS frameworks.
- RESTful API development (In the .NET world: Web API/ServiceStack/NancyFX, but API development on any platform would be good).
- Enterprise level data-driven UI components (Think pivot tables, grid's with complex sorting/filtering/grouping, user-configurable charting/graphing, etc)
- EntityFramework/NHibernate/Dapper or other ORM libraries.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MongoDB/RavenDB or other NoSql data stores.
- ElasticSearch/Lucene or other search/indexing technologies.
- Gulp/grunt or similar front-end build automation tools.
- Azure or AWS cloud infrastructure or hosting services.
Previous experience with payroll, accounting or HRIS software is also a big bonus.
To help us with the screening process, please write a few words about why you're a good fit for this position, and address this to Tyson. If available, please also add references to your GitHub, Stack Overflow or similar accounts, and list any open-source projects you have been involved with.