Are you passionate about building great software? Are you interested in the front-end user experience as much as the back-end application architecture, performance and scalability?
We are looking for talented full stack developers of all levels to join our growing team. You will be involved in all aspects of our software development lifecycle, and must be comfortable tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. You’ll be working with modern technologies, and will have the freedom to propose and experiment with new technologies.
Skills & Requirements
Our cloud based SaaS product is built on a C# ASP.NET WebAPI/SQL Server/AWS back-end, and AngularJS front-end. We are also in the process of upgrading to .NET Core, and experimenting with Angular/React/Vue front end upgrades. Experience with any of this specific technology stack is a bonus, but not required – our focus is on skilled engineers who are can learn, adapt and apply new technologies in varying scenarios.
Experience with the following will also help, but not a requirement:
- RESTful API development (In the .NET world: Web API/ServiceStack/NancyFX, but API development on any platform would be good).
- EntityFramework/NHibernate/Dapper or other ORM libraries.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MongoDB/RavenDB or other NoSql data stores.
- ElasticSearch/Lucene or other search/indexing technologies.
- Webpack/Gulp/grunt or similar front-end build automation tools.
- AWS/Google Cloud Platform/Azure cloud infrastructure or hosting services.
Previous experience with payroll, accounting or HRIS software is also a big bonus.
To help us with the screening process, please write a few words about why you're a good fit for this position, and address this to Tyson. If available, please also add references to your GitHub, Stack Overflow or similar accounts, and list any open-source projects you have been involved with.