How will your role look?
- Work with Product Managers, Designers and Senior members of the team to implement and design the next generation of products
- Architect, build, and test new features
- Work with backend teams to help shape API endpoints
- Work with UX teams to deliver important functionality to our flagship application
- Work with a small team of front end engineers to maintain excellent coding standards and practices
Ideally your background will be:
- Experience with web technologies such as HTML & CSS
- Experience writing code for UI components
- Keen eye for design and a strong understanding of UX
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Familiarity with performance debugging and bench-marking
- Ideally, a desire to work with GraphQL and learn new technologies
- Ideally, a Github page with contributions to open source software
- Ideally, a Tertiary Degree in Computer Science / Engineering (or related)
In return, we offer an inclusive, supportive and extremely high performing environment with flexibility, plenty of benefits and a company journey that you want to be on! Our team thrives on the challenges that the hockey stick style of growth brings. Our Vision is to enable the all world's global eCommerce businesses distribute insurance to their global customers.
We also know that different blends of the above experiences and skillsets could translate to the best person for the role and so if you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your Cv and let's chat!