We are looking for a motivated mid-to-senior level developer with a PHP / Magento background to join our development team based in Collingwood, Victoria. The role will primarily be in our client success team, however you will be involved across a range of projects within the business.
Convert Digital is an eCommerce focused digital agency based in Melbourne, Sydney and Hanoi. We believe in the right platform for the job and specialise in Magento 1 & 2, Shopify Plus and BigCommerce.
What’s On Offer!
- Join a small and dynamic development team in our new offices in Collingwood, Victoria
- Work with clients in a wide range of verticals; from small boutiques to multinationals
- Ability to grow professionally by immersing yourself into a young, dynamic and energetic team
- Future proof your career in the fast paced eCommerce industry
About the Role
- Review client requirements and technical designs in collaboration with the client success team
- Exposure to all areas of Magento development including systems integration and server infrastructure
- Debug, develop and deploy updates and fixes to client websites
- Contribute to our ever evolving development process by finding efficiencies and automation where possible (CI/CD)
- Be part of a the team - feedback learnings and new technology to the dev team; be ok with mistakes
- Hands on eCommerce - understand the changing eCommerce environment and how to apply technology to improve it
Desired Skills / Experience
- A genuine passion for development and the right attitude - no problem too large or too small
- 3+ years PHP development with solid knowledge of modern OOP
- 1+ year experience with Magento, with Magento 2 experience desirable
- Strong understanding of MySQL
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Can find your way around a linux system
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience working at a digital agency
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Symfony 3 or 4 development
- Shopify Plus & BigCommerce customisation
- Sharp table tennis skills
Apply directly to [email protected] with a cover letter and resume. No recruiters or agents thank you.