Join us in delivering meaningful design.
At Conduct, we foster invention and always challenge the obvious and seek new knowledge.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the workplace.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to become a part of, and support our, vibrant team.
Conduct has seen a rapid period of growth and accordingly there is opportunity for the incumbent to direct the development and evolution of the position.
This is a largely collaborative role working within a team of 10 developers and 8 designers,. You will work closely with the Technical Director and be empowered to contribute value to the company, as well as the award-winning products Conduct creates.
- A workplace that has a great balance of professionalism and fun.
- A supportive team that encourages new ideas and where everyone has a say in an environment of mutual respect.
- A dedicated training budget and support for continued education and career stimulus to keep you, and us, learning and looking forward.
- Creatively designed and comfy office with stand up desks, and breakout areas - located close to excellent cafes/restaurants in Collingwood.
- A (commercial) coffee machine which is always on, and stocked with free, fresh beans.
- Our tea selection is pretty great too!
- The opportunity to work across a diverse range of industries and projects.
- Create tasks to build out web application solutions to meet defined end user requirements, understanding the roles and responsibility of server side development in developing a solution.
- Understand and apply industry best practice for responsible commercial enterprise web development. Including understanding and adhering to industry standards for responsible information security.
- Collaborate with an internal team spanning design, user experience and fellow developers.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
- Strong hands on .NET Core experience with a sound knowledge of C# and .NET web application development
- Commercial experience in designing implementing and interacting with production SQL databases
- Commercial experience in ASP.NET web application development including MVC Framework
- Experience in setup and maintenance of development environment and testing/staging server side infrastructure
- At least 5 years of industry experience in a development role
- A commercial understanding of your role and and responsibilities with diligent time tracking
- The ability to manage and execute test plans and code checks.
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Always eager to learn and keep abreast of current and emerging technologies and best practice. Has a willingness to share information with the team.
- Motivated by social impact projects.
- Proactive and can-do attitude with the ability to carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and standards.
- Likes working in small, team based squads.
- Has a sense of humour (!).