Civica builds software and provides IT and digital transformation services to support some of the most important organisations in our communities; like schools, libraries, local councils and state agencies. We work with some of the largest health fund providers bringing their services into the digital age. Our products are market leaders, some of them are globally renowned.
Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in and accelerating the digital transformation of the public sector and associated markets. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About The Role
Opportunity for an experienced Software Development Leader to join our business on a 6 month contract. You will lead, manage and mentor a team of software developers as well as align internal and external program goals.
- Lead & mentor a team of software developers
- Asses the current development, testing and devops processes, establish robust development lifecycle
- Enhance the quality and execution of the team
- Manage the delivery of development, enhancements and support
- Communicate changes and status to other areas of the business
We are looking for a proven leader, with a background in software development. You will also have:
- Strong Leadership and professional attitude – leads by example
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to communicate and develop rapport with all levels of an organisation
- Reliable and flexible
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.