At Catch.com.au we know what it is like to work for a company with genuine 'X' factor. We are proud to be agile, disruptive, and unconventional...oh and did we mention we also lead the way and continuously innovate the eCommerce sector in Australia? We do that too!
Our websites include catch.com.au, brandsexclusive.com.au, mumgo.com.au, groceryrun.com.au, and pumpkinpatch.com.au. All have been built with the simple mission: to offer Australians the latest and greatest products and services every single day at unbeatable prices. That's why we have over 4 million members...and rising!
Come and join our highly skilled Technology Group as the Head of our Front End Team and lead the re-architecting of one of Australia's most highly trafficked e-commerce websites to a modern React framework.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A strong understanding of, and experience using, RESTful APIs.
- You love speed and efficiency; always pushing for faster build times, quicker load times, more efficient screen renders
- You've worked on highly trafficked websites and have a proven delivery record
- Be genuinely excited by offering customers more features and improving their experience
- Experience with e-commerce platforms would be highly regarded
And most importantly, you will want to cultivate a happy and productive work environment, motivate your team, be a positive role model, and mentor those who report to you.
With our break out areas, breakfasts, corporate discounts and generally awesome culture it's safe to say we all enjoy what we do here at Catch!
So, if you are excited by this opportunity to join a driven, agile and smart team of developers, and be involved in visible and prominent piece of re-architecting please apply today.