At Canva, we work every day to make a significant positive impact on society. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for everyone on every computing platform!
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 10 million users in over 100 languages, making us one of the world's fastest growing technology companies. We're growing rapidly and building a product that users really love -- just check out Twitter!
As a Graduate Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work alongside carefully selected engineers from the likes of Google, JetBrains, Yandex, Atlassian, Amazon, Facebook, and popular technology houses from all over the world. You will get the opportunity to learn and apply best-practice software engineering, focused on strong software engineering fundamentals and pragmatism. You will also have the opportunity to do meaningful work and build features and functionality that impacts millions of users around the world.
You will need to have the ability to work in Australia as we are not able to provide visa sponsorship for graduate roles unfortunately.
- Strong Computing and Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Be comfortable in a merit-based environment where opinions are valued and best idea wins
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to grow as a technologist and learn from arguably one of the strongest engineering teams in Australia!
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balanceIn-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Fitness membership allowance, plus free Yoga and Boxing Gym membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team eventsFun and quirky celebrations
We ensure that the Canva workspace is setup for you to do your best work and have a great time doing so, with breakout areas, little nooks, quiet places to retreat. We have three in-house chefs that whip up amazing breakfasts and lunches for the whole team, check out what's cooking at: instagram.com/canvalife/For more insight into how we work, check out this article by our CTO and the rest of our engineering blog. If you're about to graduate and seeking a truly challenging opportunity, with one of the worlds premier technology companies, then apply now to start the discussion with us!