About the company
Campstay is an online accommodation aggregator specialising in campgrounds and caravan parks. We have great technology, strong industry partnerships and we’re poised for further expansion. As an online business, our web development team plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- 2 days per year paid camping leave in addition to annual leave entitlements
- Discounted camping accommodation
- Ongoing mentoring, support and training
- Small development team environment, working regularly with external development teams
We're looking for a Web Developer with a few years' experience to join our thriving online business. The ideal candidate will have good all round web development skills with an interest in becoming a full-stack developer.
This role reports to the General Manager and is based at our Northgate Head Office, where we share a workspace with one of the world’s largest Recreational Vehicle operators.
- To design and develop our websites
- To convert design concepts to full working HMTL and CSS in responsive layout
- To work with several API integrations
- To monitor and report on web server and site performance objectives
- Web / Graphic design experience
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with GIT version control
- .Net (MVC & WebForms), C#, API & Visual Studio experience highly regarded
- Experience using Azure cloud platform and Azure DevOps a plus, but not essential
- A flexible attitude with the ability to collaborate on team projects as well as being able to work independently on solo projects
- Excellent documentation and communications skills
We’d love to hear from you! Please address your application to the hiring manager, Elysha Loiterton.