- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Suits a Developer or Tester with a passion for coding
- Brisbane HQ based
- Join us as we continue to push the boundaries of technology at BOQ!
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and our head office in the trendy gasworks precinct provides a great work environment with collaborative open space.
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Gym discounts and much more!
About the role:
This is an exciting time to join our digital team as we build our capability. The Automation/DevOpsEngineer will provide technical and subject matter expertise for establishing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery for a number of solutions within the digital team. You will manage our infrastructure by developing internal tools to automate our processes. The team focus is on operations and development of our API capability, so this is an opportunity for an experienced developer or technical tester to join a highly skilled team, in a forward-thinking organisation to help us continue to push the boundaries of technology at BOQ.
- As a guide, 1-2 years’ experience as a developer with a working knowledge of C#
- Strong coding experience
- Good understanding of DevOps and automation
- Knowledge of BDD and TDD techniques
- Experience with Agile/DevOps methodology
- Strong tooling exposure & understanding to support PaaS adoption (Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Kurbanetes, MESOS and Docker)
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.