Audacix is a fast-growing Australian tech company with clients across three continents. Our people take huge pleasure in saving our clients from "oh s**t Monday's."
If you're keen to be part of creating a paradigm shift in software quality by helping big brands ship bug-free, fast and secure applications, then you're reading the right ad.
This role is for an initial 6-12 month contract to work with one of the largest companies in the world on a major ERP system upgrade.
This role will require travel, so if you apply, make sure you have a sturdy suitcase!
Can You Show Us You've Done All This?
- Professional approach with a consulting mentality so you can work with a variety of stakeholders in challenging project environments
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an inquisitive nature - are you willing to stand up and ask questions as required?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills so that you can be an integral team member
- Experience with setting up and using open source load testing tools, frameworks and scripting languages such as Gatling or JMeter
- Technical experience on large, complex projects
- Strong organisational and planning skills that allow you to deliver milestones on time
- Take ownership and initiative for your own work
Do you have experience in performance/load testing for complex ERP applications like ABB Ellipse, SAP, JD Edwards or Oracle EBS? If so, then you may just be the right person for this role.
To Join Our Team
If you tick all these boxes and are looking for an opportunity to springboard your career, do this:
- Prepare your resume.
- Write a cover letter to tell us why you are perfect for this role.
- In your cover letter articulate your biggest achievements.
- Be sure to use the word “Audacix” in the subject line of your cover letter.
- Submit your application by emailing careers[at]audacix.com