AroFlo Pty Ltd is a leading developer of powerful cloud based management solutions for the trades and field service industries. We've always been at the forefront of the cloud revolution, which is why we've evolved to become one of the most popular and well respected job management systems on the market.
Rapid growth has seen the need to bring on a Junior/Graduate Web Developer to assist our team. This opportunity will see you work within an agile environment where you will have a mentor to support your continued professional development.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our Development team. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working on small to medium projects
- Planning, Estimating and Implementing these projects in a timely manner
- Bug Fixes
- Working across all desktop, smartphone and tablet platforms (iOS, Android, WindowsPhone, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE)
- Assisting the team to support our sophisticated cloud based job management system
You will be a recent graduate with a Bachelor's degree in IT (or near completion) with a passion for web development. Your work ethic and strong analytical skills along with the ability to work under pressure will see you succeed in this role.
Ideally you will have had previous exposure and understanding of business management systems and Web applications.
Skills/Knowledge in the following technologies are considered highly advantageous
- Any Server-Side Languages (PHP, .NET, ASP, Coldfusion, etc...)
This is a full time position and salary will be commensurate with skills, experience and attributes. However, if you are near completion of your degree we can offer a part time role pending on the candidate's suitability, with the view to offering full time upon completion.
No recruitment agencies.