At Ai-Media we create ground-breaking and innovative products to provide access to millions of people all over the world.
Technology is at the heart of our business developing products for scale, and as a Front-End Developer you will live and breathe the look and feel of our product designs. You will be a creative individual with the development skills to bring designs to life. Everything our users see, touch and click should follow a simple user journey that keeps them engaged with our products and websites.
You should be a good communicator able to effortlessly switch gears between product management teams and back-end developers to build complete application solutions that meet functional requirements. You don’t need to be the expert on everything, but you need to be someone that others enjoy being around, even if their ideas conflict with your own.
This role is based at our headquarters in North Sydney.
- Make a meaningful difference to the lives of millions around the world building global platforms to deliver low cost access to content
- Working within a start-up culture within small teams that do big things
- Be a part of a great team with no big egos and a community of over a million people who follow what we do
- Join our vibrant and dynamic workplace culture with access to the latest technology, software and opportunities for growth
- Excellent knowledge of CSS3, XML, JSON, Wordpress, HTML5 and Bootstrap JS
- Experience with app development in either React Native or Ionic Framework is preferable
- Experience UI/UX, user journey mapping and storyboarding
- Experience with modern design tooling (Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision etc)
- Strong experience in designing and conducting usability tests and analysing associated results
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and an understanding of backend functionality
- Experience with Agile / Scrum processes and tracking tools
- Ability to work with people in all departments to seek new solutions and guide products from conception through to launch and distribution.
At Ai-Media we hire for culture first. We value experience with these tools and technologies, but we consider the personal characteristics and culture fit to be of the utmost importance.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]